Assistant Professor, Business
- Currently serve as a member of the Online Advisory Board.
- Currently serve as a new faculty mentor, as well as have mentored a new faculty member in the past.
- Participated in inaugural Retention Academy and completed Retention Academy project focused on student retention and the development of an Online Orientation module. 2018-2019
- Presented on Retention Academy project at the 2019 ICCCA Annual Conference.
- Served as the economic committee co-chair on the 2019-2024 Strategic Planning Team.
- Developed four different online courses for the department.
- Served as advisor for the Business Club in 2013-2017. Named Student Life, Advisor of the Year 2013-2014. Business Club named Student Life Club of the Year 2015 and 2017, under my leadership.
- Business Club received Community Service Award nominations 2016 and 2017.
- Led students on field trips to a local soup kitchen, the Greater Chicago Food Depository and Feed My Starving Children.
- Brought multiple speakers to campus over many years, to speak on business topics to overall student population.
- Presented several times in relation to 1st and 2nd year New Faculty Orientation programs.
- Attended New Faculty luncheon regularly, during New Faculty Orientation Week.
- Presented at all STEM conferences since its inception.
- Recognized as “Someone who made a difference” many times.
- Presented at various in services and Student Life workshops on multiple topics.
- Worked in conjunction with the MVCC Foundation/Business Dept. to hold two networking events for students and community members, 2015, 2016.
- Volunteered as a writing consultant in the Writing Center 2011, 2012.
- Served on two different hiring committees.