Illinois Community Colleges Online presents its free 2021 Growing Online Learning conference, focused on TLC: Teaching, Learning, Caring. The free online conference takes place February 16 to February 18, 2021.
The conference’s keynote on February 16 at 10:00a, COVID Fatigue: A Trauma-Sensitive Approach to Moving Forward, is presented by wellness and student services staff from multiple Illinois community colleges.
Other conference sessions are:
- February 16 at 2:00p: Designing for Kindness by Kona Jones of Richland Community College.
- February 17 at 10:00a: How to Encourage Student Interaction in Zoom Meetings by Susan Nugent of Lake Land College.
- February 17 at 2:00p: Active Learning through Service Projects in a Digital Learning Environment by Mary Carlson of College of DuPage.
- February 18 at 10:00a: Introduction to Universal Design for Learning – UDL by Sarah Goldammer of SIU Edwardsville, and Aimee Julian of the Illinois Center for Specialized Professional Support at Illinois State University.
- February 18 at 2:00p: Authentic, Meaningful and Engaging Assessments by Anna Catterson of Heartland College
Registration and other information can be found at the Growing Online Learning website.
Sessions will also be linked via the CTL’s Webinars page in MVConnect as they become available. The L244 Conference Room is hosting the webinars as they become available.
If you have any questions, please contact the CTL via our web form, via phone at (708) 974-5347, or via Twitter @morainectl.