The New Faculty Orientation Program (NFO) includes a mentorship component designed to provide new faculty members with the necessary support and resources to be successful in their first year and beyond. The goals of the program are to:
- Assist new faculty members in acquiring and developing effective classroom techniques that address the needs of our diverse student population
- Help new faculty with understanding their roles and responsibilities in being good citizens at the college
New Faculty Orientation Resource Material
The material contained within the links below include important college resource material for your reference as a new faculty member such as, information about various campus departments and programs, the college organization chart, campus maps, internet/email guidelines, reference guides, college policies and procedures and more.
The goal of the New Faculty Orientation Mentor program is to provide newly hired colleagues with a seasoned faculty mentor who is able to help them adjust to the professional expectations of Moraine Valley Community College. The mentor provides feedback, advice, and professional encouragement.
- Academic Information
- Campus Map
- Campus Police
- Human Resources (on MVConnect)
- User Support Services / Help Desk (on ITConnect)
- Information Technology (on MVConnect)
- Campus Directory
If you have any questions about the resource material, contact Sandra Beauchamp by phone at (708) 974-5576 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.