The following resources are available on this page:
The Canvas Training Services Portal, available via Canvas Help menu, allows instructors to access self-paced training resources on a variety of topics. To access the training:
- Login to Canvas at https://canvas.morainevalley.edu.
- Click the Help icon on the Global Navigation menu.
- Click the Training Services Portal link.
Note: If prompted to authorize access to your account, click the Authorize button. Additionally, a training portal tutorial may launch to acclimate you to the training site.
We strongly encourage first-time users to self-enroll and review the resources available in the Higher Education – Canvas Field Guide Learning Pathway.
Canvas has hosted a variety of live webinars. Please view the full list of Canvas Live Webinar Recordings.
We suggest the following titles:
- Using Canvas to Connect with Students
- Virtual Best Practices with Canvas Pros
- Best Practices for Canvas Course Design
- Quick Start Guide for Canvas LMS
- Level Up Engagement with Canvas Discussions
- Powering Up Online Discussions with Canvas LMS