The Center for Teaching & Learning offers one-on-one or small group consultations to all faculty and staff. Consultations are intended to discuss your instructional, soft skills, and technology needs. Consultations may also lead to a customized training for a larger group. All consultations are kept confidential between the CTL and the participant.
Examples of consultations include, but are not limited to:
- Deploying new teaching methods and strategies.
- Implementing alternative assessment.
- Reworking or redesigning a course.
- Designing classroom activities enhanced by instructional technologies.
- Retention and engagement strategies.
- Leadership development.