While teaching remotely, we strongly encourage instructors to use Canvas as the hub to facilitate communications, share lessons/resources, collect student work, and provide grades and feedback.
Please view the following lessons:
- Getting Started with Canvas: Get started using Canvas and integrate a course template.
- Communicating with your Students: Create a Canvas Announcement and use the Inbox tool
- Support Student-to-Student Interactions with Canvas: Utilize the Canvas discussion tool for graded and ungraded interactions
- Sharing & Facilitating Content:Create a module and add content resources to pages.
- Collecting & Grading Student Work: Create and grade an online assignment and quiz.
- Hosting Live & Interactive Sessions: Create and host and interactive session using the Cisco Webex in Canvas.
- Recording Video Content: Create video content using Panopto.