In this lesson instructors will learn how to use Cisco Webex in Canvas
Upon completion of this lesson, instructors will know how to:
- Access Webex Training Resources
- Add Cisco Webex to Your Canvas course menu
- Schedule and Start Webex Meetings in Canvas
Resources & Activities
Instructors may find it beneficial or necessary to host live sessions using webinar tools.
The College provides Webex for use by all faculty and staff. Users must first request an account through the Help Desk if they are planning to host meetings. Multiple resources have been prepared to assist in training users.
- Webex Overview
- Scheduling and Starting a Webex
- Hosting a Webex
- Using Webex with Canvas
- Joining and Attending a Webex
- Virtual Office Hours and Meetings in Canvas
- Removing Unwanted Participants and Locking a Meeting
- Webex breakout room training video
View these resources on the CTL’s Employee Resources page in MVConnect.