SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE WITH YOUR PEERS!
- Offer a workshop to share something interesting with your fellow colleagues about your classroom or present information about the services your department provides to the college community. For more information on how to facilitate a workshop, contact the CTL at 708-974-5347 or email@example.com.
- Monday, September 12, 10:00 – 11:00 am Inside TRIO Student Support Services (Course Code: CTLF-S129-501)
- Monday, September 12, 1:00 – 3:00 pm Safe Zone Training (Course Code: CTLE-D103-502)
- Monday, September 12, Open/Asynchronous, Internationalization Toolkit (Course Code: CTLF-M221-530)
FREE ON-DEMAND WEBINARS
- Pandemic Skill Gaps, Mental Health & The Socio-Emotional Impact of COVID: How to Use Online Resources to Support Students
- Creating Connection: Improve Engagement, Retention & Well-Being
- Back to School Series: Getting Better Prepared for Hybrid and Online Learning
- Thursday, September 15, 1:00 p.m. How to Engage the Unmotivated Learner