- Recordings are available from the Growing Online Learning Conference. Topics included:
- Keynote: From Pivot to Progress: Leveraging Our Momentum of the Pandemic Response
- How to Get Students to Watch your Videos
- Creating a ‘Common’ Ground for Student and Faculty Support
- Quality Teaching and Learning – Faculty Panel and Showcase
- Creating a Course Template with Quality in Mind
- Developing an In-House Orientation to Online Teaching
Innovative Educators/Go2Knowledge offers a variety of on-demand and live webinars. Take advantage of these webinars before they are gone! Go2Knowledge will expire on May 30, 2022.
- Campus Safety & Security
- Institutional Effectiveness
- Student Populations
- Student Success
- Teaching & Learning
- Technology & Online Learning
- Solutions for College Success
View the full list of offerings and register on the Go2Knowledge website. If necessary, create an account using your Moraine Valley email address. Visit the CTL’s webinar providers page for guides to help sign-up. Additional details are available on the Webinars and On-Demand Content page.