- The month of May is Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) Heritage Month–Let’s Celebrate!
- The MVCC library has gathered, for you to enjoy, a wide range of literature written by AAPI authors.
- Take a look at the Smithsonian’s curated offerings by various AAPI artists, writers and scholars.
- Browse ready-to-use lesson plans, student activities, collection guides and research aids through The Library of Congress Asian Pacific American Heritage Month website.
The following live webinar is being offered:
- Monday, May 23, 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. Using Online Videos To Help Learners Recover From Pandemic Learning Habits
This webinar will share insights into how one university is creating consistent programming to provide online support for its diverse student body. In doing so, the institution also addresses concerns about inequity in learning outcomes as a result of pandemic learning.
REMOTE the connected faculty summit
REMOTE is a free virtual event being held on June 8-9, 2022. This year’s theme is “Maximizing Success for Learners”. For more information and to register, visit the event page. Remote Summit event page
TRENDS TO WATCH IN 2022 – HORIZON REPORT
The Campus Technology Insider podcast explores current trends and issues impacting technology leaders in higher education.
2022 Showcase Series:
By integrating the goals of DEI (diversity, equity, and inclusion) with the tools of analytics, those in higher education can better represent the world while improving processes and results.