- Now that finals are here, you may find this free resource helpful for your students: Test Taking Strategy Advice
- The month of May is Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) Heritage Month–Let’s Celebrate!
- The MVCC library has gathered, for you to enjoy, a wide range of literature written by AAPI authors.
- Take a look at the Smithsonian’s curated offerings by various AAPI artists, writers and scholars.
- Browse ready-to-use lesson plans, student activities, collection guides and research aids through The Library of Congress Asian Pacific American Heritage Month website.
The following live webinar is being offered:
- Thursday, May 19, 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. – Academic Advising Post-COVID: What To Discard, What To Keep & What To Enhance
This webinar will explore successful programs and initiatives that have been employed to keep college students on track to graduation during these trying times; we’ll also examine how academic advisors can be better prepared to deal with this kind of disruption should it occur again.
2022 Showcase Series:
By integrating the goals of DEI (diversity, equity, and inclusion) with the tools of analytics, those in higher education can better represent the world while improving processes and results.