- As we head into finals week, help your students to prepare for it!! Take a look at some of these great, free resources available:
- Innovative Educators offers a variety of on-demand and live webinars. Take advantage of them before they are gone! Go2Knowledge will expire on June 30, 2022.
- The CTL is here to help! Please feel free to contact us via our web form, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: (708) 974-5347, or Twitter @morainectl.
NISOD is offering the following live webinar:
- Monday, May 9, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. – Developing New, Better and More Loves
This webinar explores the importance of reframing education as something beyond career development and targeting the higher experience in all of us. Applicable to any subject area, this webinar builds on the idea that we learn best from those people with whom we develop a meaningful rapport and trust. The activities and discussions have been curated to help foster a positive, affirmational pedagogy that rekindles the deeper purpose of education, which is to maximize one’s potential.
Innovative Educators is offering the following live webinar:
- Wednesday, May 11, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. – Best Practices for Competency-Based Education
This webinar will help you find renewed vigor in your educational setting through the principles of competency-based education. The principles of CBE focus on student mastery over concepts using personalized pathways to common goals. Consider adding choice, practical applications, rigorous assessments, and collaborative groupings to your educational setting. This approach will guide you through manageable changes for students.