Moraine Valley’s Academic Advising team can help students plan their educational future. Students can meet with an academic advisor to make sure they’re on track for completing their degree or certificate program.
Come to the Academic Advising Center for help:
- Choosing the right classes
- Ensuring your classes will transfer to the four-year college of your choice
- Understanding programs of study
- Requesting prerequisite overrides
- Requesting waivers from placement testing, orientation, and “Introduction to College”
- Requesting permission to exceed the maximum academic load
- Using Student Planner
The Academic Advising MVConnect site even provides a list of College Terminology. You may access multiple resources in MVConnect under Quicks Links are also provided to assist students, such as
- Drop & Withdrawal Policy
- Graduation Information
- Student ID Number (How to Find) and much more.
Students may stop by the Academic Advising Center on the second floor of the Student Services Center (Building S) today! Questions? Call (708) 974-5721.