Are you teaching a hybrid course this semester? Check out our list of featured resources to help you plan, design, and deliver your course in a meaningful and engaging way for both you and your students!
- 7 Tips from Research for Effective Hybrid Teaching – Senior Research Scientist Dr. McEldoon and Senior Learning Designer Dr. Schneider have compiled a list of 7 tips to support educators in creating and maintaining successful hybrid courses.
- Getting Started with Designing a Hybrid Learning Course – The Center for Teaching Innovation at Cornell University has laid out a brief description of how to begin building your hybrid course. Additionally, the article offers insight into some of the variations in hybrid and traditional learning.
- Blended Learning ToolKit: Building Your Course – This blended learning toolkit from the University of Central Florida provides examples of hybrid learning approaches, course blueprints, and guidance for what quality hybrid courses need to be effective.
- Getting Started with Hybrid Instruction – From the University of Wisconsin, Madison, the resource intended to help instructors create engaging and effective hybrid/blended courses.
- Online Course Quality Rubric– This checklist will help instructors ensure their distance learning class meets quality standards.
The Center for Teaching and Learning is here to assist you! Please let us know if you’d like to schedule an appointment to collaborate on your hybrid course design and facilitation strategies.