Please contact the Center for Teaching & Learning at CTL@morainevalley.edu to discuss your needs, options for sharing, and to receive training resources, and support.
Recommended Use Cases:
- Targeted audience that needs specific information
- Participant activity needs to be tracked
- Participants need to interact
- General information for all students should be maintained on college website or portal, per web governance guidelines. To reduce the potential of sharing inconsistent information, linking to the original source instead of duplicating information is recommended.
- Should be regularly reviewed (at least once per semester) for accuracy and relevance.
- Should be monitored for activity and communications.
- Should meet accessibility standards.
- If it is no longer in use it should be closed by setting a course end date.
Resource Sites in Canvas should meet expectations of the college’s web governance document, which provides additional details regarding:
- Official platforms
- Single source of information
- Continuous improvement
- User experience