Welcome Back for the Spring 2023 Semester!
Professional Development Offerings – Spring 2023
Please see the list of Professional Development opportunities scheduled for the spring 2023 semester. Additional offerings will be announced as scheduled.
|EQUITY ALLIES ACADEMY?||CTLE-D110-530||JAN 30 – MAR. 10, ONLINE|
|EQUITY ALLIES ACADEMY||CTLE-D110-531||MAR 27 – MAY 5, ONLINE|
|SAFE ZONE TRAINING||CTLE-D103-501||JAN. 31; 1:00-3:00 PM|
|SAFE ZONE TRAINING||CTLE-D103-502||FEB. 8; 1:30-3:30 PM|
|SAFE ZONE TRAINING||CTLE-D103-503||FEB. 9; 10:00 AM – NOON|
|SAFE ZONE TRAINING||CTLE-D103-505||FEB. 13; 10 AM – NOON|
|SAFE ZONE TRAINING||CTLE-D103-504||FEB. 15; 10 AM – NOON|
|SAFE ZONE TRAINING||CTLE-D103-506||MAR. 24; 10 AM – NOON|
|ADVANCED MICROSOFT EXCEL||CTLE-T218-530||APR. 13; 10 AM – NOON,? ONLINE|
How to Register
- Login to MVConnect at http://mvconnect.morainevalley.edu.
- Go to the Faculty and Staff portal page.
- In the Self-Service Area, click Students, click Registration, click Search, register, and pay for Non-Credit Classes.
- All CTL workshops start with the course code number ?CTL?, which can be used to filter the list.
- To register for a session, check the box to the left of the Course Name and Click Submit.
- You will see a “additional Registration Info” screen (optional) click Submit.
- On the “Pay for Classes” screen, finalize your registration by choosing Register Now and click Submit (note: you will not get charged, this is just needed to complete registration).
- The “Class Acknowledgment” screen will confirm your registration. Click OK. You will receive an email which acknowledges your registration.?
Other Helpful Resources
- First Day of Teaching, CTL
- Canvas: Reusing Course Materials, CTL
- Back-to-School Toolkit, ACUE
- Accessibility Resources, Microsoft?
- Microsoft Help & Training Resources, Microsoft
Thursday, January 12 at 1:00 p.m., Embracing the Issues of a Typical Student to Create a Welcoming Classroom ?
This webinar is aimed at understanding the issues that students face in a peri-post pandemic period. The facilitator works toward laying down a foundation of terms and topics aim at assisting educators at all levels to create a welcoming and safe classroom for students to help promote attendance, learning and self-awareness.??
Share your knowledge with your peers!
Offer a workshop to share something interesting with your fellow colleagues about your classroom or present information about the services your department provides to the college community. To facilitate a workshop fill out the?Workshop Proposal Form.? For more information? contact the CTL at 708-974-5347 or firstname.lastname@example.org.