The way we manage our real or virtual classroom can have a distinct effect on the dynamic of the class. An issue in class can change the entire environment or can be confined to a single student. Managing includes how we handle in-class policies like cheating and respect for others.
- Ways to Prevent Issues of Academic Integrity – A series of ideas on how to academic integrity issues such as cheating.
- SimCheck – Educate Students About Plagiarism – A resource discussing the concept of plagiarism along with the college’s tool to help educate about it.
- Best Practices with SimCheck – Best practices when using the college’s tool to review instances of plagiarism.
Respect for Differences
- Guest Post: Compassion and Student Success – Compassionate assistance to students begins with the basics.
- Inclusive Design and Design Justice: Strategies to Shape Our Classes and Communities – Via the EDUCAUSE Review, how we design education has an effect on classes and communities, with definite attention to inclusivity and justice.